The Call Center from the Florida Department of Health is now available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The main number is (866) 779-6121 or email questions to COVIDemail@example.com
Follow the link for more information: Florida Health
Para mas informacion siga el enlance: Departamento de Salud de la Florida
You can use the below flyers to post at your facility or office
If a Floridian’s employment has been negatively impacted as a result of the mitigation efforts in Florida to stop the spread of COVID-19, they may be eligible to receive Reemployment Assistance.
Individuals who may be eligible for Reemployment Assistance may include:
• Those who are quarantined by a medical professional or a government agency,
• Those who are laid off or sent home without pay for an extended period by their employer due to COVID-19 concerns, or
• Those who are caring for an immediate family member who is diagnosed with COVID-19.
Individuals whose employment has been impacted, but are still receiving wages through paid leave are not eligible to receive Reemployment Assistance.
At this time, individuals who apply for Reemployment Assistance whose employment was negatively impacted as a result of COVID-19 will follow the same application, review and payment process as all applicants for Reemployment Assistance in Florida.
We encourage any Floridian whose employment has been negatively impacted as a result of COVID-19 to visit www.floridajobs.org and click on Reemployment Assistance Service Center to learn more about the program and watch a short video on how to apply. Click here for a direct link to instructions on how to apply for Reemployment Assistance. Click here for a direct link for a FAQ on Reemployment Assistance for individuals who have been impacted by COVID-19.
Are you homeless, living on the streets or looking for housing assistance?
1. Dial 211 from your phone to request assistance and be referred to an agency.
2. Text to 898-211 to send your zipcode.
3. Chat: Login to https://www.uwmc.org/211 and click the link 211 to chat with a representative.
4. You can also look for the list of agencies on this page.
1. Usted esta sin hogar? Durmiendo en las calles?
2.. Entonces puede ser que cualifique para asistencia de vivienda.
3. Favor marcar desde su celular el 211 para asistencia y ser referido a alguna agencia.
4. De igual manera puede ir a la pagina https://www.uwmc.org/211 y seleccionar "link 211" para hablar con un representante.
5. Tambien puede ver el listado de servicios en esta pagina.
Marion County Continuum of Care - 514